Webinar starts on 23.04.2019., from 5:30PM until 7:30PM. Walter Academy keeps the right to postpone this webinar in case there are no enough students registered.
Basic knowledge of Revit
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe component and system families
- Describe the Revit family editor
- Create an intelligent, flexible and data rich Revit content that is useful in analysis and interdisciplinary projects
- Create and understand the advantages of using Revit’s conceptual massing tools in all disciplines
- Describe best practice, workflow and standardisation options for Revit content
- The online Revit content sharing communities –what’s available, how to participate
Download syllabus here.